Completion of Studies

For the completion of your studies you need to submit the following documents to the SSC via e-mail:

  1. complete record of examinations (for numbers use a comma (,) instead of period (.))
  2. transcript of records (U:Space)
  3. printout of "Survey at study-related stays abroad" (UHSTAT) - fill out the form and submit it, even if you did not go on ERASMUS or Non-EU-Student Exchange!

The final documents are delivered via e-mail. If you need them printed out, please let us know.