Completion of Studies

The course in which you have written your bachelor’s thesis must be registered as "Laboratory III" or in a module of "Matter and Fields" in your record of examinations.

For the completion of your studies you need to submit the following documents to the SSC:

  1. complete record of examinations (please send it to us via e-mail; for numbers use , instead of .)
  2. transcript of records (U:Space)
  3. printout of survey taken at study-related stays abroad (UHSTAT) - print the confirmation and submit it even if you did not go abroad!

You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the final documents are ready for collection.